- The e-mail address of the Gendys Network is email@example.com
- Material included on this site does not necessarily reflect the views of the Gendys Network.
- The material contained in this website is the copyright of the publishers, and of the individual authors. The various contributors to this website assert their rights to be identified as the authors of their work under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988, in United Kingdom law.
- Clearly, the World Wide Web is international, and Copyright Law is not consistent from one country to another. The Web depends very heavily on the honesty of the people that use it, and we ask that the material is utilised under what, in most countries, is considered "fair use".
- Single printed copies may be made by the reader for the purposes of study or review. Such copies may not be disposed of by way of sale or hire.
- Parts of the text may be quoted in other works, in which case full acknowledgment should be made of the author and publisher. In many cases, the appropriate attribution is shown at the bottom of the page.
- No cookies are used on this site, nor is any personal data collected. The owners of the site are not responsible for the actions of the hosting company or any external facility such as search engines
- GENDYS is a non-profit voluntary organisation, working with limited funds. If you feel this project is worthwhile, or if you have found it helpful, a donation would be very welcome.
- Our address is BM GENDYS Website, London WC1N 3XX
- The information contained in these pages is provided without warranty, of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the Gendys Network, nor the Derby TV/TS Group, nor the individual authors and contributors will be held liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, arising from the use of any material or information contained on this site.
- A counter is included in the home page of this site. It provides us with statistics of the number of visits and the referring sites and search engines. It does not identify in any way the visitor, either their URL or their e-mail address.